Asus Zenfone 4.5 A450CG is one on the line of smartphones released by Asus last July. It has a 4.5 inches display with 480 x 854 pixels resolution and protected by the damage/scratch resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual-core Intel Z2520 processor with Hyperthreading technology coupled with 1 GB LPDDR2 RAM. It comes with an 8 GB of internal storage but can expandable up to 64 GB via microSD slot. The Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG is equipped with an 8-megapixel rear camera with F2.0 Aperture and PixelMaster technology-a unique ASUS-developed technology that combines software, hardware and optical design to deliver incredible image quality. The A450CG runs on ZenUI on top of Android 4.4 Kitkat platform to deliver unequal and fresh user experience.
If your Asus Zenfone 4.5 doesn’t boot up right after you installed an app or tweak something in the system. It keeps on shutting down and restarting again, chances are your device is on a bootloop. How to get out of it and boot your phone normally? Here is the bootloop solution for Zenfone 4.5 A450CG.
Do it at your own risk!. I’m not responsible for any damages or loss of precious data when using this tutorial. Please read our disclaimer policy for more information
Follow the instructions carefully.
1. Download all the files below. These are very important files to fix bootloop in Zenfone 4.5 A450CG. Like, +1 or Tweet to reveal the links below.
[symple_button url=”http://howtorootmy.com/uploads/A450CG_434_ADB_Fastboot.zip” color=”blue” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download ADB Fastboot[/symple_button]
[symple_button url=”https://software.intel.com/en-us/android/articles/intel-usb-driver-for-android-devices” color=”blue” size=”medium” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”nofollow” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download Intel USB Driver[/symple_button]
[symple_button url=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9D8y1Ralj54dEZSeUlkMnA4eE0/edit” color=”blue” size=”default” border_radius=”3px” target=”self” rel=”nofollow” icon_left=”” icon_right=””]Download System IMG.Gz[/symple_button]
2. Install Intel USB driver to your Windows computer then extract the content of ADB fastboot zip to a folder. Name it ADB Folder.
3. Copy or transfer system.img.gz to ADB folder.
4. Turn off your device and go to Droidboot by pressing the power button and volume up simultaneously.
5. Connect your Asus Zenfone 4.5 A450CG to your computer.
6. Go to the ADB folder, press SHIFT+Right Click then choose “Open Command Window Here”
7. Type the following on CMD: note: Type only the highlighted texts.
fastboot erase cache – wait until complete
fastboot erase userdata – wait until completion
fastboot erase system – wait until finished
fastboot reboot-bootloader – wait until complete. It will restart to droidboot.
fastboot flash system system.img.gz then wait until finished.
fastboot flash boot boot.img then wait until complete.
fastboot reboot-bootloader then wait until it is finished.
8. Do a factory reset using Droidboot.
You have revived your bootlooped Asus Zenfone 4.5 A450CG. Congratulations!
Credits to www.asus-zenfone.com for the files and tutorial.
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root RePad 8 / FNF iFive Mini 4S - May 5, 2017
- Easy Steps to Root TCL P561U Successfully - May 5, 2017
- Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 SM-J105B - May 4, 2017