If you are encountering problems on your Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320G like bootloop, soft brick or just want to update your device to the latest firmware, you came to the right page. Bootloop is a result of system files not knowing how to function during the initial start-up phase and can be caused by a variety of things, from downloading new apps to accidentally changing system files. Your device keeps rebooting into the recovery mode instead of the normal mode that it is supposed to boot into. It is one of the common problems Android users face on their devices.
This tutorial will guide you on how to fix bootloop of Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320G, just make sure the device is detected by your PC. It is also applicable for any softbricked or stucked in logo device caused by ROM flashing failures.
Do it at your own risk! If your not confident about this tutorial, just bring your device to a nearest service center. Please follow all the instructions carefully.
How to Fix Bootloop of Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320G
Make sure you have at least 50% battery charge on your device, a Windows PC and a working USB cable.
1. Download all the files from the link below.
2. Extract the contents from the firmware archive then save the files on your PC.
3. Extract the Odin zip file and save the contents to your PC.
4. Install the Samsung USB drivers on your PC to allow your smartphone to be detected by the PC and Odin to successfully flash the new firmware.
5, Power off your Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320G device.
6. Run Odin3 v3.10.6 .exe on your PC.
7. Boot your device in Download Mode:
- Turn off your Galaxy J3.
- Press and hold volume down+home and power buttons simultaneously.
- Wait for it to reboot in download mode. Press Volume Up to continue to Download Mode
8. Connect your device to the PC via USB cable then wait until Odin recognize the phone. If it fails to do so, reinstall the Samsung USB drivers. Odin3 will recognize your device as another COM Port.
9. Go to Odin interface the check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” options. Leave the re-partition option unchecked. I repeat do not tick the re-partition option!
10. Click on AP/PDA option in order to locate and load the firmware updating file. Find .tar.md5 firmware file and load it in Odin. Please don’t edit other default Odin settings.
11. Click on START to begin the updating process of Android 6.0.1 for your smartphone. Wait until the Marshmallow update is done. This will take some time.
12. When the update is finished, you can see the PASS alert shown in Odin. Once completed, your phone will reboot.
Congratulations! You successfully fixed your bootlooped Samsung Galaxy J3 SM-J320G.
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus - April 30, 2017
- 5 Best Android Smartphones Below 5K Php Today (Mid 2017) - April 30, 2017
- Look! Asus ZenFone Zoom 128GB now only 10,999.00 at Lazada! - April 28, 2017