If your O+ 8.38 Android phone doesn’t boot normally and it’s just keeps on restarting, or it’s starting and shutting down and starting again-chances re, you’re in a bootloop. This problem is a result of system files not knowing how to function during the initial start-up phase and can be caused by a variety of things, from downloading new apps to accidentally changing system files.
This tutorial will guide you on how to fix bootloop or dead O+ 8.38 Android, just make sure it cab be detected by your PC. It is also applicable for any softbricked or stucked in logo device caused by ROM flashing failures.
Do it at your own risk! If your not confident about this tutorial, just bring your device to a nearest service center. Please follow all the instructions carefully.
How to Fix Bootloop or Dead O+ 8.38 Android Phone
1. Download all the needed files from the links below. Put the files in a folder on your desktop for easy retrieval.
2. Extract the firmware and SP Flashtool archives to your PC.
3. Install the drivers to your computer.
4. Open SP Flashtool folder then run flash_tool.exe .
5. On the SPFT interface, click Scatter-loading and browse for MT6582_Android_scatter file.
6. After loading the scatter file, it is the time to click Download.
7. Power off the device. Connect the phone to the pc while holding the Volume UP. Don’t remove your hand while reading your phone, wait until the software start downloading.
8. If the connection is successful, the progress car will run and change colors. Just wait until a dialog window appears saying Download OK!.
9. Close the SP Flashtool and disconnect the device from the computer.
10. Then reboot your phone thru recovery (Push vol up+power…wait, choose recovery then vol down)
11. Wipe cache partition, wipe dalvik and wipe data factory reset then reboot your phone.
Solution for Invalid IMEI of O+ 8.38 Android
- Your device must be rooted first.
- Restore your IMEI in MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3. You will have this error when you format your phone in Flashtool.
- Go to Settings>Developer Mode then enable USB debugging.
- Download MTKDroidTools version 2.5.3 . After you extract the file. Open the green robot.
- Connect your device to your computer.
- On MTKDroidTool interface, click on ROOT. Wait for it to finish, then Click in IMEI/NVRAM, input 15 number in each box. Then click REPLACE. Then click Reboot or you can manually turn off your phone. Then turn your phone on again. You can see that you have fully restored your IMEI.
Credits to Ansary Pangader of sharethetrick.com
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus - April 30, 2017
- 5 Best Android Smartphones Below 5K Php Today (Mid 2017) - April 30, 2017
- Look! Asus ZenFone Zoom 128GB now only 10,999.00 at Lazada! - April 28, 2017