Xposed is a framework for modules that can change the behavior of the system and apps without touching any APKs. With it, you can perform tweaks and modifications on your Android device without installing any custom ROM. In this post, we’ll discuss the method on how to install Xposed to Vivo Xplay 3S in the safest possible way.
The Vivo Xplay 3S is powered by a quad-core 2.3 GHz Snapdragon 800, Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB of RAM. It is the first 2K smartphone with quad HD resolution. It is equipped with a 13-megapixel main shooter with F/1.8 aperture, Back-illuminated sensor (BSI) and CMOS image sensor capable of Autofocus, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) and Night mode. With powerful hardware under the hood, great screen display and the best audio chip, this is one of the best Chinese smartphones to date.
Note that this process needs a rooted Vivo Xplay 3S. Do it at your own risk! Xposed is known to cause bootloop in many Android devices. I’m not responsible for any damage or loss of data while doing the process.
Please follow the instructions carefully.
1. Make sure you have a rooted phone and Busybox installed. If there’s none, download Busybox, install and select normal installation.
2. Download Xposed Framework installer from the link below. Please Like, +1 0r Tweet to reveal the content. If unable to do so due to restrictions or personal reason, feel free to contact me so I can send you the link.
3. Install Xposed to Vivo Xplay 3S and launch it.
4. From the choices, click/tap Framework.
5. A warning message will appear and just click OK.
6. Click Install/Update. A root permission request will appear and grant root access to it.
7. Reboot your phone.
You can now select different Xposed modules like Gravitybox and modify your phone without installing any custom ROM. Enjoy!