Pokémon Go is a free-to-play, location-based augmented reality game developed by Niantic for iOS and Android devices. It was initially released in selected countries in July 2016. In the game, players use a mobile device’s GPS capability to locate, capture, battle, and train virtual creatures, called Pokémon, who appear on the screen as if they were in the same real-world location as the player. The game supports in-app purchases for additional in-game items. Here is the trick on how to enable Pokémon GO on ZenFones and list of available ASUS devices.
How to Play Pokemon Go on Zenfone Devices
1. Go to your phone’s Settings>Security>Unknown Sources and turn on the button to “allow installation from unknown sources”.
2. Download the Pokemon Go app from the link below.
3. Install the Pokemon Go application by tapping the .apk file.
4. Enable all the settings required by the app developer.
5. Congratulations! Now, you are ready to go out there and play Pokémon GO on your Zenfone device.
- Zenfone 3- ZE520KL / ZE552KL
- Zenfone 3 Ultra- ZU680KL
- Zenfone 2 Laser- ZE500KG / ZE500KL / ZE550KG / ZE551KL / ZE600KL / ZE601KL
- Zenfone 2 – ZE500CL / ZE550ML / ZE551ML
- Zenfone Selfie – ZD551KL
- Zenfone Max – ZC550KL
- Zenfone Go – ZB452KG / ZB551KL / ZC500TG
- Zenfone – A400CG / A450CG / A500CG / A500KL / A501CG / A502CG / A600CG / A601CG / G500TG
- Padfone – PF400CG / PF500KL
Devices without Gyro sensor cannot support the AR Mode. Please update your Google Play Service if error occurred when log into your Google account.
Credits to Zen Talk of Asus Forum
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus - April 30, 2017
- 5 Best Android Smartphones Below 5K Php Today (Mid 2017) - April 30, 2017
- Look! Asus ZenFone Zoom 128GB now only 10,999.00 at Lazada! - April 28, 2017