The Asus Fonepad 7 FE170CG is driven by a 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 dual-core CPU and PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU coupled with 1 GB of memory. The internal storage has 4 GB capacity but supports micro SD expansion up to 64 GB. The FE170CG supports dual sim (dual standby), GPS, Bluetooth 4.0 and HSPA+ connectivity. The powerhouse is a large 3,950 mAh battery, enough juice to propel the device for hours of usage on 3G. The major drawback of the FE170CG is the low-resolution 7.0-inch WSVGA (1024 x 600) LCD screen, the 2.0 MP rear shooter and the 0.3 MP front facing camera but with a price tag like that, I’m sure you can live with it.
How to root Fonepad 7 FE170CG (K012) Kitkat
Rooting your device will void all warranties. Do it at your own risk. I’m not responsible for any bricked device or loss of data.
Please follow the procedure carefully.
1. Download rooting app from the link below.
2. Transfer the apk file to your device using Bluetooth® or using the compatible USB data cable.
3. On your device, go to Menu> Settings> Security and enable the “Unknown Sources” option.
4. Using any file manager, locate the apk file in your directory and tap to start installing.
After installing the app, turn off bluetooth, mobile data and wifi then turn on airplane mode. – credits to Mr. JP Concepcion
5. Launch the app when the installation is completed and select Supersu ( by Chainfire).
6. Click “Ok I know, please root” option
7. Sit back and relax because it is already done!
Download root checker apps from Play Store to confirm of the root is successful. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root RePad 8 / FNF iFive Mini 4S - May 5, 2017
- Easy Steps to Root TCL P561U Successfully - May 5, 2017
- Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 SM-J105B - May 4, 2017