O+ Grande features a huge 6-inch HD IPS display designed specifically to give users a great movie viewing experience. The O+ Grande’s good Antutu Benchmark score, smooth touch response and gaming performance can be attributed to a 1.3 GHz Quad Core ARM Cortex A7 and Mali 400 GPU based MediaTek MT6582 chipset. The device runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat integrated with O+ customized icons and innovations like O+ Air Shuffle and Air Share. The device handles multitasking easily with 1 GB of RAM and has 4 GB of ROM that you can be expanded up to 32 GB using the microSD card slot.
How to Root O+ Grande
Rooting your O+ Grande will open your device to customization and performance tweaks. While rooting Android is a safe process, it will void all the manufacturer’s warranties. Do it at your own risk!
Please follow all the instructions carefully. Make sure you get everything right beforehand:
- Your device is powered with at least 50% battery level.
- A PC or laptop with an internet connection.
- A working USB cable
1. Download the file from the link below.
4. Enable USB debugging mode on your device.
5. Plug the O+ Grande to your computer using the USB data cable. If your device driver is not installed on your computer, Kingo will install it for you automatically. Make sure you get Internet connection so that device driver can be downloaded.
6. Click “ROOT” to root your device. Kingo Root will employ multiple exploits on your device, which will probably take a couple of minutes. In the rooting process, your device may be rebooted several times. Do not panic, it is perfectly normal. And once it begins, please DO NOT touch, move, unplug or perform any operation on your device.
7. Once the app is already finished rooting, click “Finish” to reboot your device.
8. Check the root status of your device. Normally, you will find an app named SuperSU installed on your device after successful rooting.
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root RePad 8 / FNF iFive Mini 4S - May 5, 2017
- Easy Steps to Root TCL P561U Successfully - May 5, 2017
- Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 SM-J105B - May 4, 2017