Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) is an entry level smartphone released by Samsung last September 2014. Targeting budget-conscious consumers, the device is really simple but versatile. Equipped with a 1.2Ghz processor, the devices comes with a 512 MB RAM, 4-inch 480 x 854 pixels TFT display panel, 3G HSPA+ support, dual SIM cards, 4GB internal storage expandable via microSD slot, 3 megapixels main shooter with LED flash and powered by a 1,500 mAh Lithium-Ion battery. The Samsung Galaxy V is running on TouchWiz UI on top of Android 4.4.2 Kitkat out of the box.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy V ?
Rooting Samsung Galaxy V is a safe process but do it at your own risk! We’re not responsible for any damages that may caused your phone.
You may also read: How to Unlock or Openline Samsung Galaxy V SM-G313HZ
1. Download the necessary files at the links below.
2. Download VRoot or or any other Windows PC rooting software to root Samsung Galaxy V.
3. Run Odin. Load G313HZDDU0ANH2_ROOT.tar by pressing AP button.
4. Turn off phone and enter Samsung download mode by pressing Power + Volume Down + Home buttons then press Volume Up to continue.
5. Connect your phone to PC using a compatible data cable. Make sure Odin has detected your phone before continuing next step. If not, try to re-run Odin.
6. Click start button, your phone will now reboot and close Odin after device turns on.
7. Run Vroot.
8. Connect your phone to PC via usb data cable if you haven’t done so. Wait till Vroot detects your phone.
9. Click Root button to start rooting your phone. This will take several minutes & your phone will reboot several times so do not unplug your phone till Vroot has finished rooting your phone.
10. Unplug your phone from the PC and enjoy your rooted Samsung Galaxy V!
Credits to edwinraja for the method and files. Thanks to him!
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root RePad 8 / FNF iFive Mini 4S - May 5, 2017
- Easy Steps to Root TCL P561U Successfully - May 5, 2017
- Install TWRP and Root Samsung Galaxy J1 Mini 2016 SM-J105B - May 4, 2017