ZTE Blade A711 is a budget mid-end Android smartphone released in the Philippines on the first quarter of 2016. Known internationally as the ZTE Blade X9 or ZTE V5 Pro, it is the successor to ZTE’s best selling Blade Series. Featuring a 5.5″ IPS display with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution, the ZTE Blade A711 is powered by a Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Octa-core CPU and an Adreno 405 GPU. It is equipped with 2 GB of RAM to support seamless multitasking so that you can complete more tasks faster. Furthermore, the hardware also gives you new experience while using the smartphone through its applications and 3D games that are high in resolution hassle-free. The smartphone comes with a built-in memory of 16GB to store all your favourite data and multimedia contents. You can increase the smartphone’s storage capacity up to 128GB with an external memory card.
How to Root ZTE Blade A711
Rooting your ZTE Blade A711will open your device to customization and performance tweaks. While rooting Android is a safe process, it will void all the manufacturer’s warranties. Do it at your own risk!
Please follow all the instructions carefully. Make sure you get everything right beforehand:
- Your device is powered with at least 50% battery level.
- A PC or laptop with Windows OS.
- A working USB cable.
Note: Download all files needed from the link below. Just follow the on screen instructions during installations.
Before rooting the ZTE Blade X9/ Blade A711, we must first install a custom recovery. Follow the instructions below on how to install TWRP to ZTE Blade A711.
- Install the ADB driver to your Windows PC or laptop.
- Extract the ADB Fastboot Tools zip file to a folder. Let’s name it ADB Fastboot. You can put the folder at the desktop window for easy access.
- Download the recovery file according to your phone model. Extract and copy the recovery.img to ADB Fastboot folder.
- Activate OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging of our ZTE Blade V5 Pro. Go to Settings>About Phone> Tap the build number 10x to unlock the Developer Option. From there, you can switch on OEM Unlocking and USB Debugging.
- Turn off your device.
- Enter Fastboot mode by pressing Volume down and Power button simultaneously.
- Connect the device to PC using a USB cable.
- Go to ADB FAstboot folder and double click the CMD executable file.
- Type the following command:
fastboot oem unlock (press Enter)
fastboot flash recovery (press Enter)
fastboot reboot (press Enter)
You now have a TWRP custom recover on your ZTE Blade A711!
Rooting ZTE Blade V5 Pro:
- Copy the SuperSU.zip to the root of your device’s storage (outside any folder).
- Turn off your device and go into recovery mode by pressing Volume up and Power button simultaneously.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” option, select it.
Congratulations! You successfully rooted your ZTE Blade A711. Look for the SuperSU app in app drawer or download root checker app to confirm. Enjoy!
Latest posts by Alden Roi (see all)
- How to Root Cherry Mobile Flare XL Plus - April 30, 2017
- 5 Best Android Smartphones Below 5K Php Today (Mid 2017) - April 30, 2017
- Look! Asus ZenFone Zoom 128GB now only 10,999.00 at Lazada! - April 28, 2017