This tutorial about the Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22 FRP lock solution will show you how to bypass the Google account verification process. This method also works for Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L21, Huawei Honor 5X, P8 Lite, P9 Lite and other Huawei models.
What is FRP?
The FRP or the Factory Reset Protection is an integrated security feature provided by Google to Android devices running Lollipop 5.1 or higher. It is designed to ensure someone can’t just wipe and factory reset your phone if you’ve lost it or it was stolen.
FRP will be mandatorily activated once you set up a Google account on the device. When the phone is reset, the FRP switch will be triggered until you log in the Google account previously used on the device.
Google Account Bypass for Huawei Honor 6X BLN-L22
This method of unlocking FRP of Honor 6X BLN-L22 requires an internet connectivity via WiFi. Please follow the procedure carefully and do it at your own risk!
Steps to Unlock FRP of Honor 6X BLN-L22
This is the video tutorial from GSM-ABC. The video is not exactly for the Honor 6X BLN-L22 but it will do the trick.
- When the device boots up, it will ask for your desired system language then hit Next.
- Choose your desired region then hit Next again.
- Connect to your WiFi. AFter establishing an internet connection, press Next.
- Accept/agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Enable the Enhance Internet Experience by pressing Allow.
- You’ll be taken to the “Verify your Account” window. Press Enter your email.
- Type any letters you like and keep on pressing the typed letters to highlight them. Keep it until a Cut, Copy and Select all floating bar appear.
- Press the horizontal lines beside Select all then choose Assist.
- A prompt from Google Now will appear asking you to sign in. Just press No thanks.
- A search bar will appear on the next screen. Type “google account manager apk” then hit search.
- On the search results, look for the link from apkmirror.com site then enter.
- Welcome to Chrome and Sign in to Chrome windows will appear. Press Accept and Continue and No thanks respectively.
- Scroll down to the site and look for the Google Account Manager v6.0.1 or older. Download the APK file.
- Open and try to install the APK file. The device will block the installation. Press Settings.
- From the Settings menu, enable Unkown sources. It will allow the installation of non-official apps.
- Press back button then tap again the APK file to install the Google Account Manager.
- Press back button and go to the browser again and on the search bar, type “quick shortcut maker“.
- Scroll down to the search results and look for the link from apk20.com then enter the site.
- On the apk20.com site, scroll down until you see the Download APK from APK20 link.
- Download the file and install Quick Shortcut Maker app. Click Open to launch the app.
- On the Quick Shortcut maker GUI, go to the search bar and type google account manager.
- Tap on the Google Account Manager with the large Android head icon.
- On the Google Account Manager, choose the one with the Type Email and password option.
- Tap the Try tab. A Re-type password window will appear.
- Press the three dots on the upper-right corner of the screen then press the Browser Sign-in option.
- You’ll be taken to the Google Account sign-in window. Sign-in your other Google account or create a new one.
- After signing in, you’ll be back to the Google Account Manager GUI. Press the power button then restart.
- Repeat Step 1 to 5. Do not allow the device to restore all default settings.
Congratulations! You can now access your phone. Next time, do not forget your account name and password again.